Omaha Troop 405 posts all of our scheduled activities on the Troop Calendar. Our regular meetings are held at Living Faith United Methodist Church located at 5310 South 182nd Avenue, Omaha, NE, 68135. Parents and guardians are strongly encouraged to attend all Troop meetings in order to assist the Troop with administrative support and fundraising activities. The Troop is led by the Senior Patrol Leader through the Patrol Leaders' Council. Troops are expected to meet weekly, participate in monthly outdoor activities, and hold Courts of Honor on a regular basis.
- Troop meetings are every Monday night from 7:00 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- Patrol Leaders' Council meetings are the 1st and 3rd Mondays at 6:30 P.M.
- Committee meetings are the second Monday of every month at 7:00 P.M.
- District Roundtable meetings are the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 P.M.
- Courts of Honor are held three times per year in April, August, and December.