Thank you for your interest in joining Omaha Troop 405! You've made a great decision that will provide memories for years to come. Here's what to do next:
- Contact the Committee Chair or Advancement Chair for help with applications for your Scout to join or transfer into the Troop.
- Contact the Advancement Chair for an invitation to Scoutbook and to coordinate the transfer of any pre-existing advancement records.
- Contact the Health Forms Chair for health forms for your Scout to participate in weekend campouts and summer camps.
- Contact the Treasurer to create your Scout's individual fundraising account, transfer funds from another Cub Scout Pack or Boy Scout Troop, and pay any required registration fees.
- The Scoutmaster or First Year Coordinator will assign your Scout to a Patrol and help orient him into the Troop.
- Parents, make sure to complete your online adult training. Every Scout in the Troop needs your expertise and leadership!
- Subscribe to our email list and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email "safe list" to receive all the latest news about Troop activities and events.
- Finally, make sure to follow all the action on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.